C#, F#, C++, PowerShell, Java, Scala, R, SQL and NoSQL
- Web applications: ASP.NET MVC, ORM
- Functional programming using F#, Scala, Spark and Akka
- Parallel, concurrent and asynchronous data processing
- Machine learning, data mining, Intranet and Internet search
- Unit and integration testing, continuous integration
- Experience with Windows and Linux/UNIX platforms and Docker software virtualization containers
National Technical University of Ukraine 'Kyiv Polytechnic Institute' — masters degree, Computer-aided Design Systems
Certifications and MOOCs
- Certified ScrumMaster by Scrum Alliance 2012
- C# 4.0 by Brainbench (Transcript ID#: 10718474) 2012
- .Net 4.0 by Brainbench (Transcript ID#: 10718474) 2012
- Stanford Online
- MongoDB University
- M101P: MongoDB for Developers by 10gen Education 2013
- M102: MongoDB for DBAs Education 2013
My profile is within top 11% of all .NET/C# profiles on StackOverflow
Community and Open Source contribution
Web applications, Internet search, image processing and more since 2002...
- 2014-now — Machine Learning and Big Data proof of concepts for the Scandinavian market. Among them:
- remote electricity meters calibration for energy traders;
- aggregation and search based on social networks and other open sources of information for business development needs.
- 2011-now — Lønnsforhandling Modul: web application for salary negotiations between Norwegian employers and labor unions
- 2011 — Snowball: an objective of the project was to provide viral advertisement framework for social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare.
- 2009-2010 — involvement in different nearshoring projects
- 2007-2008 — ProQuo: junk mail subscription/unsubscription automation web based application
- 2006-2007 — Scoop: social oriented Internet-scale people search based on different open sources of information
- 2005-2006 — outsourcing as is, however, I had met great people while was working there
- DevZeroG, Ukraine (now Adstream)
- 2003-2005 — UK-based company, a global leader in productivity solutions for the print and media industries. My first experience with eXtreme Programming
- 2002-2003 — Work at several small companies while studying at University
I have a computer since five y.o., thus both my work and my hobbies somehow connected with computers.
Take an actively part at Manning Early Access Program and local .NET, Java, Big Data and Machine Learning events