C#, F#, C++, PowerShell, Java, Scala, SQL and NoSQL
- Web applications: ASP.NET MVC, ORM
- Functional programming using F# and Scala
- Parallel, concurrent and asynchronous data processing
- Machine learning and Internet search
- Unit and integration testing, continuous integration
- Experience with Windows and Linux/UNIX platforms
National Technical University of Ukraine 'Kyiv Polytechnic Institute' — masters degree, Computer-aided Design Systems
Certifications and MOOCs
- Certified ScrumMaster by Scrum Alliance 2012
- C# 4.0 by Brainbench (Transcript ID#: 10718474) 2012
- .Net 4.0 by Brainbench (Transcript ID#: 10718474) 2012
- Stanford Online
- MongoDB University
- M101P: MongoDB for Developers by 10gen Education 2013
- M102: MongoDB for DBAs Education 2013
My profile is within top 11% of all .NET/C# profiles on StackOverflow
Community and Open Source contribution
Web applications, Internet search, image processing and a lot more since 2002...
- Itera Consulting, Kiev, Ukraine. Third time I'm participating in good development team, this time I had built it from scratch
- Dec 2011-… — Lønnsforhandling Modul: web application for salary negotiations between Norwegian employers and labor unions
- Apr 2011-Nov 2011 — Snowball: social media viral advertisement framework with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare integration
- Feb 2009-Feb 2011 — involvement in different nearshoring projects
- Luxoft, Kiev, Ukraine. I really proud of myself that I've been member of those two teams. With them I had practical experience of what is Scrum done right.
- Sep 2007-Dec 2008 — ProQuo: junk mail subscription/unsubscription web based application
- Nov 2006-Aug 2007 — Scoop: social oriented Internet search
- Miratech, Kiev, Ukraine
- Sep 2005-Sep 2006 — outsourcing as is, but I had met great people while was working there
- DevZeroG, Kiev, Ukraine (now Adstream)
- Nov 2003-Aug 2005 — product company, first experience with eXtreme Programming
- May 2002-Sep 2003 — Work at several small companies while studying
I have computer since 5 y.o., thus both my work and my hobby somehow connected with computers.
Actively participate at Manning Early Access Program the most sensitive, final piece of the publishing cycle by offering feedback to the author.